Monday, July 23, 2012


For the first time since breaking my neck I felt
my body could handle the beating of P90X.
After 40 minutes of it I had to turn it off and write. 
I had to,
my heart is full my 
sprit and body are sustained.
While doing P90 I watched the Mormon Message videos on  http://www.lds.org/?lang=eng
and as I listened to the messages I was hit over and over again with
waves of comfort and strength.  
I was probably a funny sight.
I was sweating and breathing hard and pulling really funny faces while
crying.  
I am SO blessed I’ve been given everything to become the strongest
and best me I can be.  
One message that hit me strong was “God will Lift us” 
“These world challenges allow us, and Heavenly Father to see whether we will
exercise our agency to follow Him.  Yes weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning.  
Then in the dawn of our increased faith and understanding we arise choose to wait upon the 
Lord saying thy will be done.  Let us not give up on the Lord his blessings are eternal.” - Robert D. Hales.
My body and soul cried out in that moment that YES!! I want to and always
want to follow Him!
He is my joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment