Friday, October 12, 2012



sometimes i believe i will be happiest after the storms
after life is perfect and everything i’ve ever wanted comes true
this is a lie - it's false 

this belief is assumed by my subconscious without my ever having said so
but i’m mortal and because of that it seems i always want the easy way out
i always want the immediate pleasure the things i can see, touch and feel
if I have to wait and work and be patient then it seems that i won’t be happy
but again that’s my subconscious assuming again
because when i consciously see what my subconscious is doing 

I can be happy

i see with eyes and ears that aren’t seeing from a mortal view
i see and feel and touch things that mean more than the immediate pleasures
doing this consciously allows for my happiness to happen every day – 
no matter what my subconscious assumes, 
and no matter what hasn’t come true
life is best lived consciously and fully aware of who you are, where you are going,
and what you are doing to get there



No comments:

Post a Comment